Paid Scenes vamX 1.16 - Auto-Place Poses & Auto-Merge Scenes

vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
Hi, I'm new to Vam and just subcribed to your patreon.

quick question, is there a way to unlink the oculus quest trigger buttons from making your vamx menu pop up? everytime i try to grab something the menu keeps poppin in and out.

been trying to find the answer but no luck yet.

thanks

Hi, I'm new to Vam and just subcribed to your patreon.

quick question, is there a way to unlink the oculus quest trigger buttons from making your vamx menu pop up? everytime i try to grab something the menu keeps poppin in and out.

been trying to find the answer but no luck yet.

thanks

If you click "Hide" (bottom left button on the vamX menu, then the trigger button doesn't do anything until you click "show" or from the Virt-a-Mate main menu the vamX button (to get the vamX menu system back).

First off, vamX is really good and definitely helps with the learning curve, but I can't seem to click the vamX UI when using possess in desktop. Is there any fix for this?

First off, vamX is really good and definitely helps with the learning curve, but I can't seem to click the vamX UI when using possess in desktop. Is there any fix for this?
I haven't figured out a way around this problem in Virt-a-Mate, basically, you can't click buttons if there is anything between you and the buttons, and when in possess sometimes the face of the person, even if you don't see it, is in between. If you move your view forward or to the sides a lot, so you are no longer looking through the person's eyes, you should be able to then click and then move back into place.

Back
Top Bottom