VAMAudioAnalyzer

Plugins VAMAudioAnalyzer

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

VAMAudioAnalyzer - When Rythm Audio Source are not enough.

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

View attachment 128179

VAMAudioAnalyzer allowing you to send dynamic triggers based on an audio source or the scene audio frequencies.

How to...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Haz,
cool Plugin. I'm playing around with it and obviously the triggers of the frequency bands only allow to trigger float-like parameters. But I found a way to trigger boolean like with MacGrubers Logicbrick: "Value Treshhold". So far so good. I switch light colors on techno music but the frequency selection is not sensitive enough for the used sound. I tried to switch on a clap sound but cannot extract it with the provided bands.
Maybe some additional bands if not too much work?
Thx in advance,
r

Hi Haz,
cool Plugin. I'm playing around with it and obviously the triggers of the frequency bands only allow to trigger float-like parameters. But I found a way to trigger boolean like with MacGrubers Logicbrick: "Value Treshhold". So far so good. I switch light colors on techno music but the frequency selection is not sensitive enough for the used sound. I tried to switch on a clap sound but cannot extract it with the provided bands.
Maybe some additional bands if not too much work?
Thx in advance,
r

Hey rernat !

I think you might misunderstand what the bands are : )
They are an average of 512 samples. Which means, your clap is most definitely between high mids and low/high treble. That's not like it is missing bands... it's just the whole spectrum summarized in 8 values.

The best you can do is to either use the demo scene in HZMDemos or make your own 8 bars spectrum to check how the spectrum behaves and what are the most triggered bands in your song.

Having 8 bands + all the triggers is already intensive. I tested with a reasonable amount of triggers, but I don't know how hard it can get on VaM if someone started to put a LOT of actions. So I prefer to avoid expanding the bands, I think 8 is a really good ratio between not too much and not enough.

I'm pretty sure your clap problem can be fixed : )
If you want, send me your scene (or the song you're using), we can take a look at it.

Only by increasing the frequency, there is no intensity control. When the music is not suitable, only a very low transition value can be obtained

Back
Top Bottom