• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Universal Painted Clothing

Paid Clothing Universal Painted Clothing

s p l i n e VR

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SplineVr
Patreon
splinevr
s p l i n e VR submitted a new resource:

Universal Painted Clothing - Converted Clothing items compatible with all skins

Converted clothing items each with a cellulite option

Also the clothing is mainly all white so its easy to create your own colour options, I'm trying to keep file size down.

Feat:
  • 20 Presets
  • New Pulled up T-shirt
  • New Denim Shorts
  • Improved Gym/Lace Bodice

View attachment 369741View attachment 369743View attachment 369744View attachment 369745

Read more about this resource...

Why do you allow custom pledges if you're going to just block people who give you them?

Edit: "When people come to steal my work they get access by pledging a dollar. I have 2 tiers, its pretty simple. Bypassing my fee by giving me the minimal amount is a complete piss take. I have refunded your one dollar. Also, this is for reviews of the release, not for your personal complaints! That's what the discussion tab is for. You gave me 1 star for something you haven't even opened."

Now you're accusing me of stealing from you? Really? I wasn't stealing anything. YOU have it set up that way. When I click the link on this page, it takes me to a patreon page that says "Available to all paid supporters" You have it set up so that custom pledges are allowed. IF ANYTHING YOU'RE STEALING FROM ME since you took my money and then blocked be without giving me what I paid for. There's my cause for your one star review right there. FALSE ADVERTISING. If you don't want custom pledges, then don't allow them. Don't blame me because you're unable to understand patreon's payment settings. And to react rudely like I've somehow done you wrong when I was trying to support you is just completely unacceptable.

Last edited: