Question Undressing via triggers/timeline

rabbit1qaz

Reactions
Hi, i serach though many places and cant find anyting. How can i undress person part of cloth ? i see some animation as it is done but i cant find a scene where it is done via discreete action/triggers .

Looking at a scene that does it, you set the "allowDetach" property on a clothing item to true. That sets it so that you can pull it off. The animation itself uses ClothGrabSpheres to do the pulling.

Upvote 0
yes, i see it, im kinda new and do not know about animation triggers.

On one of animation undressed cloth are left on floor, i cannot get that effect they always sink trhoguh floor or other objects. Is there some kind of param for it ?

Upvote 0
Hi @rabbit1qaz -- you might want to try this:

- on clothing tab for your person, filter to "Active Only" to get just the list of clothes currently in use
- for each article of clothing you want to control, click on "Customize", "Preset / Custom" and check the "favorite" box

Now you have some extra options for events:
- in animation step, collision trigger, whatever ... add event with your person as receiver atom, geometry for receiver and search to find the article of clothing you added as a favorite in receiver target. Here you toggle the clothes on/off, enable sim and detach (possible play with gravity for faster/slower effect)
- you can use this approach to hide clothing left on the floor

Another option is if the clothing has "sim enabled" you can add person as receiver atom and search under receiver for the clothing item -- this gives extra options like reducing alpha adjust on materials from 0 to -1 to fade the clothing away (try with look at transition triggers for some fun)

HTH

Upvote 0
Hi, thanks for help. Now i can pull clothes. but still as i detached it i goes down and sink into floor and disapear. Is it possible to leave it on the floor ?

Upvote 0
Hi @rabbit1qaz - gotta admin I'm a little unclear on this one myself. Seems sometimes the items stick around and other times they disappear. Might want to check that you have collision enabled on both the floor and the clothing item

Upvote 0
Hi @rabbit1qaz - gotta admin I'm a little unclear on this one myself. Seems sometimes the items stick around and other times they disappear. Might want to check that you have collision enabled on both the floor and the clothing item
Add i.e. a slate from "Floors and Walls", line it up to your floor level, set "Hide Material" in it's Material tab -> success! ;)
Some assets don't have colliders on the floor...

Upvote 0
I have a scene where clothes are removed during animation. There are clothes in the trigger that are not on the list! How to add clothes to the list of triggers, favorites doesn't help!:mad:

As you can see, the list is empty, but the author has added clothes...

Attachments

• 20,08,21(06-47-28).jpg
    20,08,21(06-47-28).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom