Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
UJVAM
UJVAM submitted a new resource:

UJVAM MR my ROOM** - UJVAM MR SEX series

Thank you all for your patience.

This time I created a sex scene for MR.

It really feels as if there are two beautiful women in the bed in your room, and it feels very real. I also mixed the color of the light with the color of the outside light to match my room.

Don't worry, there is also a mode for non-MR users.

I created all the animations in Accidbubble's timeline over the course of about a month. I did not use motion capture.
I am very particular about facial expression animation...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I'm not sure what the issue is, but in VR this frequently freezes and requires a force close for VAM. Is it only compatible with MR headsets? I'm able to play animation 0, but once I move to animation 1 or any others, it freezes and I have to hard reset.

Hi, I'm not sure what the issue is, but in VR this frequently freezes and requires a force close for VAM. Is it only compatible with MR headsets? I'm able to play animation 0, but once I move to animation 1 or any others, it freezes and I have to hard reset.
Does it freeze only my files? If so, there may be something in my data that is causing it. The only thing I can think of is that I am dealing with 3 people and using greenback. Other than that, I'm making it light, so I have no choice but to try deleting each one and see if it works.
Or is there a cache buildup?

Im also having freezing when playing animation 1 or 2. It looks like the game enters a infinite load. Because the animation seems to keep playing but it freezes and jumps from time to time.
edit: i play on desktop only

Does it freeze only my files? If so, there may be something in my data that is causing it. The only thing I can think of is that I am dealing with 3 people and using greenback. Other than that, I'm making it light, so I have no choice but to try deleting each one and see if it works.
Or is there a cache buildup?
I tried turning the lights down to night mode and removing the green screen background, but it still persisted on 3 different tests. I also unloaded the entire cache and repeated the scene and had the same issue. Not sure what it is, but getting past animation 1 has been unfortunately impossible.

Back
Top Bottom