Question UISlider to adjust Alpha of Texture

void

Reactions
So I try to find the Alpha entry. AddAction, Person, and then? Where is the Person's Alpha slide (i.e. the Alpha of one of the Textures he's wearing) hidden? I want to connect the "wetness" to the erection with one slider. Erection works fine, just that Alpha.

I don't think there is one for the person's skin, without using a Geoshell clothing.
I don't see a link between a erection wetness and a alpha on the skin. What are you trying to do?

Upvote 0
Well, no really a useful connection ATM, just trying if it works this way: Connect the alpha of a genital decal to the erection. Or any slider to adjust the alpha channel so that with a bit more experience make the alpha value dependant on how many strokes given.

Ok, I was on the wrong path, it was a PenisWetness Clothing Item... and there... I find alpha adjust. *pat on my backhead*
Thanks for pushing me into the right direction!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, no really a useful connection ATM, just trying if it works this way: Connect the alpha of a genital decal to the erection. Or any slider to adjust the alpha channel so that with a bit more experience make the alpha value dependant on how many strokes given.
maybe this can help you achieve your goal:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom