• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
TvIRL - Christmas Mom

Looks TvIRL - Christmas Mom

Its not accurate at all. I really love some of your stuff i just dont know whats happening to you. Its like you dont even try anymore. Disappointing.

Ok i think i know what you problem is. I was just looking and reflecting and all of your characters that dont hit all kind of look like the same character. You need to go way outside your box and make like caricatures and get away from this base model whoever it is. Be like azur, just go crazy with it. You are too constrained. I believe this or i wouldn't say it. I love the projects you tackle. They are good tributes and you really get those wardrobes good. I would focus first on the body features f i were a badass graphic design guy though.

Ok i think i know what you problem is. I was just looking and reflecting and all of your characters that dont hit all kind of look like the same character. You need to go way outside your box and make like caricatures and get away from this base model whoever it is. Be like azur, just go crazy with it. You are too constrained. I believe this or i wouldn't say it. I love the projects you tackle. They are good tributes and you really get those wardrobes good. I would focus first on the body features f i were a badass graphic design guy though.
Thank you and I really do appreciate you taking the time to elaborate on what you meant.

I do usually prefer more unique subjects but have been finding it harder lately to be excited about making new models. Will probably have to take some extended time off to regroup then get back to it.

That being said, concering "christmas mom", I actually like how she turned out personally but it doesn't seem to be whatever you were picturing.

Though I do wish there were more 90s/80s style hairdos thay would fit more of these time period models. I'd agree the hair and wardrobe isnt doing her any favors

Plus I based her body off a model shoot she did, but it seemed to be from before the "christmas movie"

Maybe DM me reference photos on what you think could be changed so whenever I get in the mood again I can have some ideas for a V2, if you were so inclined

Back
Top Bottom