Tutorial for Animation & Animation Presets tabs?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
Can anyone point me to a doc or video that explains more about the Animation and Animation Presets tabs (see image below)? Google and a search here didn't turn up anything. Are the two tabs connected in some way? For example, are the Animations (dances, exercises, etc.) able to be saved as Animation Presets and if so how? If not, what is the purpose of Animation Presets, or how do you save and load animations in that tab?

Or has everyone moved on to Timeline or Animation Poser and no longer uses these tabs? There area actually some included animations in that tab I'd like to use elsewhere if possible.

VaM Animation.jpg

The animation tabs has some built in animations, separate from timeline

I found some information on these tabs on Reddit but the post seems to be several years old. I'm wondering if everyone is just using Timeline or other plugins instead of the native animation option.

Japan VAM site that I had google chrome translate said that after VAM ver1.20 animation preset won't work correctly. This is what I gathered from the google translation which could easily be incorrect. I assume that it is based in the old .vac extension that was updated in the 1.20 build and changed to the .var extension to avoid many copies of files taking up HDD space. But that's a guess on my part.
Twisted.>,..,<

Back
Top Bottom