Toy Determination

Scenes Toy Determination

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Toy Determination - Even more customizable humping scene with two toys to choose from

NOTE: Set Physics Rate to 80HZ and Physics Cap to 2

Hair:
- Summer V by Roac

Textures:
- Freckles by Alter3go
- Nipples by IP
- Tanlines by DJ
- Blush by Alter3go
- Makeup by kemenate

Theres also a hidden button in the UI to stop the cycleforce, but it kind of breaks the toys position so use at your own risk.

Read more about this resource...

What was the nipple/tanline combination you used? I can add more so you don't have to use the decal maker

What was the nipple/tanline combination you used? I can add more so you don't have to use the decal maker
Hey didn't realize at first that those are actually your decals, I feel like Looks with light nipples are dangerously underrepresented here so a big thank you for making those available!

Since you mentioned it I realized that I used your 12% strapless ones with an alpha value of 0.6 so if my math is right I basically could have just used the 6% ones lol. But somehow using the 6% ones the tan is okay but the nipples look a bit too bright for the Look so idk, maybe different levels of nipple brightness for each tanline variation could be useful? Also, and this is more like a general observation, I'm kinda surprised that there are no tanline decals where only the breasts are tanned and the genitals are left normal. At least I stumbled across a few occasions, where that could have been useful.

Back
Top Bottom