• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

TornCreations - Xenia (Look)

Looks TornCreations - Xenia (Look) 2020-12-05

TornCreations

Reactions
Patreon
torncreations
I really like many of your look. Not the typical completely over-the-top unrealistic proportions normally to be found here. But you have a serious problem with dependencies and clothing that is not linked, mentioned or to be found on the HUB. I think every look with clothing is not working for me. You are linking to textures that don't exist in the download. Better share without clothing.

The screenshots are great and I can see why it is your favorite look. Unfortunately, the downloaded look didn't look like the screenshots. If anything, the skin texture is missing. Not sure about everything else, but including the skin will make a big difference.

Glad you are checking on sorting things out.

I was just looking at this and also found the textures you are using are not included. This shows up when you create the package in the package builder as missing references in the bottom left scroll box. You should make sure these are fixed before releasing otherwise people won't see what you are seeing. I recommend always testing your package on a clean install of VaM to make sure it works.

The upcoming 1.20.1.6 release is going to have a confirm screen with this info a button to confirm or cancel when it detects if you have missing content in the package. If you confirm, the package will get flagged with a new indicator and we will soon show this on the Hub as a package with an issue.

Thanks for trying to fix!

I will have a look this evening to fix, I repackaged yesterday to remove unnecessary dependencies, and the clothing texture, maybe I messed up the skin textures. Before that there was not reports of skin texture issues.

thanks for your comments.

I will have a look this evening to fix, I repackaged yesterday to remove unnecessary dependencies, and the clothing texture, maybe I messed up the skin textures. Before that there was not reports of skin texture issues.

thanks for your comments.
The clothing textures are missing or referenced incorrectly.

Back
Top Bottom