ToonPBR_Shader

Plugins + Scripts ToonPBR_Shader

Download [3.38 MB]
this is amazing, but why does the shader become impossible to turn off once it’s enabled? even after i disable it, it still remains active. the only way to get rid of it is to exit the scene and reload it.
 
When I'm using the person shader plugin version 11.0, the outline doesn't show up. Changing the outline width and outline color doesn't make any difference either. The main effect works fine, it's just the outline that won't display. Is it conflicting with other plugins, or do I need some other prerequisite plugins? (I only loaded the Loreley character I downloaded from you and haven't enabled any extra plugins).
 
When I'm using the person shader plugin version 11.0, the outline doesn't show up. Changing the outline width and outline color doesn't make any difference either. The main effect works fine, it's just the outline that won't display. Is it conflicting with other plugins, or do I need some other prerequisite plugins? (I only loaded the Loreley character I downloaded from you and haven't enabled any extra plugins).
I will fix it later.
 
Back
Top Bottom