• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Too Many Clothing Materials Hiding UI Elements? Help!

ToddLiar

Reactions
Hey guys,

I'm trying to edit the Physics and Sim settings of this clothing from VGC, and I've noticed that due to the amount of different materials in the clothing, I can't see the Settings, presets and adjustment tabs anymore!

Is there any way to fix this? I tried opening the clothing in Clothing creator but it just had the same issue. Is there any way to merge materials in clothing without the original daz files?

Thanks!
2023-05-30 19_03_49-VaM.png

Short answer is no, but looking at this only a few of the items will sim right. Rest need a solid red image which can be reused among most of the materials

Short answer is no, but looking at this only a few of the items will sim right. Rest need a solid red image which can be reused among most of the materials

Well it was less of the fact that I wanted the item to have sim, it was more that I needed to access the other tabs, but thanks anyways

Well it was less of the fact that I wanted the item to have sim, it was more that I needed to access the other tabs, but thanks anyways
Change the ui size to access them on the menu bar, (3 dots)

Back
Top Bottom