• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Thunderstorm Revamped (NOW FREE)

Scenes Thunderstorm Revamped (NOW FREE)

This scene is nice, but it's throwing a lot of errors. The UI buttons are doing LoadPresetWithName, but there are no pose presets in the var. In general, LoadPresetWithPath is better, as long as you include them when you build the var. Basically, all the pose buttons do this:

!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJ.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJ F.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS DT.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS DT F.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJB.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJB F.vap

This scene is nice, but it's throwing a lot of errors. The UI buttons are doing LoadPresetWithName, but there are no pose presets in the var. In general, LoadPresetWithPath is better, as long as you include them when you build the var. Basically, all the pose buttons do this:

!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJ.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJ F.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS DT.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS DT F.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJB.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TS BJB F.vap
Ahh damn. Forgot to remove the old pose presets. Will be fixed later today. Thank you for letting me know!

Actually, there is a trade-off. Using pose presets at the start of an animation that doesn't store the root node allows for more fiddling. Having the location of the root node baked into the timeline is more restrictive. I'm an incorrigible tinkerer. :devilish:

Actually, there is a trade-off. Using pose presets at the start of an animation that doesn't store the root node allows for more fiddling. Having the location of the root node baked into the timeline is more restrictive. I'm an incorrigible tinkerer. :devilish:
Indeed. Can't remember right now if the root is active in timeline in this scene? Its some years old, so back in the day i used the root. No more though :p but it could be the case in this since I didnt notice. But All poses are stored inside timeline, so one could just go to the starting point of any animation and remove to root and then let the fiddle li diddle begin ;p

Back
Top Bottom