Question The UI is not fit when selecting browse all scenes. Does anyone known how to fix it?

codyooo

Reactions
1.png

2.png

I can't not see the search area.

Is this on an ultra wide monitor?
If yes, what happens if you start "VaM (Config).bat", pick a 16:9 resolution without windowed mode?

It's rare, but sometimes I have a similar problem in 'windowed fullscreen' aka 'borderless' mode on a 16:9 monitor.
The title bar of the scene browser with the search bar is missing. I can only restart VAM to fix it.
Although on your wider screenshots it looks like there is even more missing - I guess it's a aspect ratio thing. Not sure.

Upvote 0
Is this on an ultra wide monitor?
If yes, what happens if you start "VaM (Config).bat", pick a 16:9 resolution without windowed mode?

It's rare, but sometimes I have a similar problem in 'windowed fullscreen' aka 'borderless' mode on a 16:9 monitor.
The title bar of the scene browser with the search bar is missing. I can only restart VAM to fix it.
Although on your wider screenshots it looks like there is even more missing - I guess it's a aspect ratio thing. Not sure.
It's just on a normal 16:9 4K monitor. It works fine before, the problem starts when I downloaded some extra .var files to addon folder. I guess I have to remove certian var files to locate the problem. Luckily, everything is ok in VR mode.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom