The Queen of Dragons!

Looks The Queen of Dragons!

VRMatrix

Reactions
VRMatrix submitted a new resource:

The Queen of Dragons! - Sexy Dragon Queen

The Dragon Queen

The Queen of Dragons created for a private meeting 🔥 :devilish: 🍌 She loves fire and she is hot like fire!

Enjoy give a nice rate & leave a like

Clothes are included - she comes without Tattoos.

Credits goes to all dependencies

All necessary dependencies are downloadable here on HUB, forget the rest.

View attachment 111644View attachment 111645View attachment 111646[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry dude, but 295 dependancies for a single look seem to be too many. Would love to download the look, if they were reduced to a reasonable amount.

Mate you need to create your looks on a clean install of VaM. Almost 300 dependencies is just stupid

I'd like to know where the crown is from too. But holy crap...300 dependencies for a look?

Sorry dude, but 295 dependancies for a single look seem to be too many. Would love to download the look, if they were reduced to a reasonable amount.

Sorry dude but I don´t know how to make it smaller for right now and that´s maybe my last release because of it. I could install a second VAM for looks but I got no time for that and its free stuff, also.

I'd like to know where the crown is from too. But holy crap...300 dependencies for a look?
I know I can´t make it smaller I tried but its to much of a headeache :/ the crown I dont know I have take a look but its on the HUB here.

Mate you need to create your looks on a clean install of VaM. Almost 300 dependencies is just stupid
I know but it´s to much action for a free look..to intall a second VAM and download all that necessary stuff for the good looks again.

Would be a shame cuz ur models looks really great.

But there arent all necessary dependencies on the hub. It looks like this to me after loading all from hub i can.Other models too. No crown and
1649549018807.png

@VRMatrix

Last edited:
@VRMatrix Ok thx, but i have all of your looks and the crown was not included. The boob morphs for this model wasnt too and tattoos. and for the queen of GOT no clothes are included, shes naked with dependencies from the hub. I know they are for free, but they are very well made so its a shame not to see the whole result of your work.
it would be great if you at least in the description e.g. could add which dependencies you need exactly. then you can look for it outside of the hub. but at 300 it's too heavy^^

Back
Top Bottom