• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question The game is constantly closing

kolenkovskiy

Reactions
Hi, I started using VAM quite recently and I have some problems with it. The game is constantly closing and even glitching the desktop, I understand it is due to insufficient RAM (16GB). Will an additional 16GB help me or is the problem with my GPU (RX 6800 XT)? Also, I would like to ask if I need to use Memory optimizer or does it negatively affect the experience? Thank you in advance to everyone who will help me understand this issue

16 GB RAM can be too low for some scenes or if you load looks and clothing often. If you're on desktop mode you can work with it on lighter scenes, especially using the Memory optimizer which unloads unused assets and reduces your memory use.
Another 16 GB RAM if you can add would make VaM a lot more stable, rarely crashing unless you really abuse it.

Upvote 0
16 GB RAM can be too low for some scenes or if you load looks and clothing often. If you're on desktop mode you can work with it on lighter scenes, especially using the Memory optimizer which unloads unused assets and reduces your memory use.
Another 16 GB RAM if you can add would make VaM a lot more stable, rarely crashing unless you really abuse it.
Oh, thank you for the advice)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom