TESV-NordsHome

Assets TESV-NordsHome

Hey Norm I had one question. For many reasons, especially because I like turning an environment off and on, I like to have the environment's parent atom be a subscene or a another atom.

The problem is that complete breaks custom unity asset vamifier. Suddenlye verything has 100% bright lighting and it looks bad.

Is there any workaround for this?

Hey Norm I had one question. For many reasons, especially because I like turning an environment off and on, I like to have the environment's parent atom be a subscene or a another atom.

The problem is that complete breaks custom unity asset vamifier. Suddenlye verything has 100% bright lighting and it looks bad.

Is there any workaround for this?
English is not my native language, I use google translator.
Therefore, I'm not sure that I understood the question correctly :confused:

The NoStage3.UnityAssetVamifier plugin has limitations, assets with this plugin cannot be used in a subscene, and the plugin does not like parent links.
I don’t know how to get around the problem with the subscene, but parent links can be done. You can fasten all assets that have the UnityAssetVamifier plugin through the Animation Pattern. Those. the scheme is something like this - you assign each asset to your Animation Pattern in the same way as if you wanted to animate it. This way the asset will be hardwired to the Animation Pattern. Then you fasten all such Animation patterns to each other in the usual way using parent links. Then AssetVamifier will work and the settings will not disappear when the scene is loaded.

I hope I correctly understood the meaning of the question 🧐

English is not my native language, I use google translator.
Therefore, I'm not sure that I understood the question correctly :confused:

The NoStage3.UnityAssetVamifier plugin has limitations, assets with this plugin cannot be used in a subscene, and the plugin does not like parent links.
I don’t know how to get around the problem with the subscene, but parent links can be done. You can fasten all assets that have the UnityAssetVamifier plugin through the Animation Pattern. Those. the scheme is something like this - you assign each asset to your Animation Pattern in the same way as if you wanted to animate it. This way the asset will be hardwired to the Animation Pattern. Then you fasten all such Animation patterns to each other in the usual way using parent links. Then AssetVamifier will work and the settings will not disappear when the scene is loaded.

I hope I correctly understood the meaning of the question 🧐

oh thank you, yes I was able to follow this for the most part so if I understand correctly, we work around the limitaitions of not having a parent atom or a subscene by instead creating an animation pattern. and each step of the animation pattern links to one of the vamified assets.

ok i think i understand thank youi will try this.

oh thank you, yes I was able to follow this for the most part so if I understand correctly, we work around the limitaitions of not having a parent atom or a subscene by instead creating an animation pattern. and each step of the animation pattern links to one of the vamified assets.

ok i think i understand thank youi will try this.
Animated Patterns without steps 😉

Back
Top Bottom