Question Tear/Rip clothing? Any plug-ins like this?

meep79a

Reactions
One of my favorite parts of VAM is undressing xD. While sim clothing is nice.. It still feels kind of lacking to me. Like mostly it just falls off to the ground, and sometimes it's really hard to get off because the clothing is so elastic. Also lots of times when I try to take it off, the models pose gets all messed up and goes crazy. A few pieces of cloth have little parts that sort of break or snap at points, and that's nice.. but then it's still hard to get it around the arms or legs.

The way I feel it should work is if I pull a part hard enough it should tear at some point. Or maybe a tool to cut the cloth. I've searched a lot, but can't find anything. Are there any plug-ins that do something like this?
How hard would it be to create something like this? Any guides on how to get started? I have a little bit of coding knowledge, but I'm super new to VAM.

Just can help you with the "models pose"-part: simply select all atoms which you don't need for interaction and deselect the two checks on "allow possess/grab". This way you can for example "un-grab" the shoulders and you can pull tops down easy without grabbing the person.

Upvote 0
Just can help you with the "models pose"-part: simply select all atoms which you don't need for interaction and deselect the two checks on "allow possess/grab". This way you can for example "un-grab" the shoulders and you can pull tops down easy without grabbing the person.
Awesome tip, thanks. Still wish there was a tear/rip system. Would be so fun.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom