• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Tania Futa
Hello! I wanted to clarify whether it is possible to somehow change this model to remove the member and leave everything else? The face, body size, leave everything, but remove the penis and make a vagina instead of a penis. How can I do that? I don't like your work, but I would like to see at least 2 versions of the models. With a vagina or penis.

Hello! I wanted to clarify whether it is possible to somehow change this model to remove the member and leave everything else? The face, body size, leave everything, but remove the penis and make a vagina instead of a penis. How can I do that? I don't like your work, but I would like to see at least 2 versions of the models. With a vagina or penis.
you can swap the skin for female in skin select tab.

you can swap the skin for female in skin select tab.
I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. English is not my native language, so I am writing with a translator. At the beginning I wrote that I “DO NOT like” your work, what you do, but this is not so. I like your work with models. I don’t know why the translator wrote that I “don’t like it”. I hope you are not offended.

Back
Top Bottom