Talia

Looks Talia

Well we're all different ppl and I guess we might undersnad "bad" differently but I've checked the english version of wiki page which is very limp. The intro and second paragraph is very light on the info I meant about her involvement in Crimea annexation by russia in 2014. Career section has some more info too on that matter. Also a few mentions of her doings are in Annexation of Crimea wiki article. Fully supports rus invasion, occupation and annexation of Crimea. Ran a number of forged political prosecutions on ukrainians. She is also one of responsible ppl in chasing/prosecuting Crimean tatars and (banning) their Meijlis who were against the occupation. Considering her role in law enforcement and parliament her position and views were not limited to just words.

Well we're all different ppl and I guess we might undersnad "bad" differently but I've checked the english version of wiki page which is very limp. The intro and second paragraph is very light on the info I meant about her involvement in Crimea annexation by russia in 2014. Career section has some more info too on that matter. Also a few mentions of her doings are in Annexation of Crimea wiki article. Fully supports rus invasion, occupation and annexation of Crimea. Ran a number of forged political prosecutions on ukrainians. She is also one of responsible ppl in chasing/prosecuting Crimean tatars and (banning) their Meijlis who were against the occupation. Considering her role in law enforcement and parliament her position and views were not limited to just words.

I see, thanks for the info. Hopefully we can just think of the lookalike as more associated with the meme version of her in that case.

Back
Top Bottom