Tailbone/ Coccyx Morph

pizzlepole

Reactions
Does anyone know how to get rid of this morph? I've gone through every morph and pose I can think of (excluding things like head, face, feet, hands, etc), both active and inactive and cannot find how in the world I put this there in the first place.

1621963728.jpg
1621963897.jpg
1621964079.jpg
1621964230.jpg

Secondly, is there a plug-in for "grabbing" a morph? I'm from the old school SexVilla2 era and at least with facial features, we could grab and morph with the mouse rather than sliders. If not, no biggie. Just trying to get better at this!

Thank you in advance!

That is a problematic area. Though, most of the time I have the opposite effect of having too less of a tailbone... Strange. There is AFAIK no direct morph for this area (or maybe I missed one, even if I have 4000+ morphs.), and it is a bit difficult to create one, because there are not that much verticles to move around (was there, done that). If you will find a morph for the tailbone, please share it ;-)

To answer your question: To get rid of it with the "normal" morphs, don't search for a tailbone morph, but adjust the butt and the back. There are several custom morphs around for correcting the lower back, and literally hundreds for the butt. Try to move the butt a bit up and adjust the butt's upper depht(plus maybe the hips height) in the "waist" section. Then use morphs from the "back" and "upper body" sections to move the lower back a bit to the person's front and adjust the curve of the spline. In the "waist" section, you can tilt the pelvis a bit.

Your figure's but looks gorgeous (except from the bit prominent tailbone), but sometimes we have to destroy our creation and go some steps back for an other route. Unfortunately there are many oddities like this in VaM and we have to find a way around.

If you definitely want to keep your custom shape, export it and edit it with a 3D Software, via DAZ3D, but that is a bit too much to explain in this answer.

Just as a follow up, I was able to fix this. The "waist width" was the biggest culprit followed by "HS Back Push Back." After fixing those two I was able to reshape the waist, hips and upper glutes to get it back to where it originally was.

Thanks again for the help!!

Back
Top Bottom