• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Taís

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hi. I downloaded all Files, where do I have to put the VAR to get File so I can load it? Is \AddonPackages wrong?

Hi. I downloaded all Files, where do I have to put the VAR to get File so I can load it? Is \AddonPackages wrong?
All vars go in the addons packages folder. The appearance preset can be loaded from the model’s appearance tab (see instruction screenshot in main post). There is no scene to load. Feel free to message me on discord if you are still having trouble.

Fantastic look. Thanks for sharing.
Only problem is the hair looking weird in motion. Maybe this is a physics setting thing on my end? Any ideas what settings to tweak for the hair to react more realisticaly?

Yeah it moves a bit weird with the changes I made. If you load the default settings from that specific hair’s preset tab it should stop the odd movements.

With @RenVR ’s release of the Tasha textures I can now release Taís as she was meant to be. Already have all the presets saved and should be able to repackage and update on hub in next couple days.

E1FC9849-C7B7-46BD-B2AE-C246BFB179C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom