Svetlana

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
WolfmanVR submitted a new resource:

Svetlana - A beefy woman with curves in all the right places.

View attachment 191229

Happy Holidays to the VaM community! I bring you Svetlana with a custom model/texture set, her hair pulled back or down, bush or no bush, small or large breasts, multiple custom poses, a breast gravity slider, and Colortone if you like a more contrasty look.

Special thanks to kemenate for "Morphs", MacGruber for Life, Roac for Roac.Hairspray, TiSeb for Colortone, Tomynator for Pack_hair_2, and SCAMP for MILF Gina pubes (included).

I attached the hair...

Read more about this resource...

A few things to note:

1) Selecting either breast size will result in the hair reverting back to "Hair 1 / Bush". You'll need to select any of the other 3 hair styles after selecting breast size if you want something different.
2) Colortone pushes the saturation on the colors somewhat. Try the scene with it On and Off. You might find you like the natural colors better. I like it both ways, but the On setting definitely "lifts the fog" at the expense of color accuracy. I'll probably make the jump to PostMagic at some point...
3) I'm aware that her thumb is sticking into the computer desk chair. I noticed it after uploading. (Oops!) I'll fix that pose soon and add some additional features.

Hope you all are enjoying her!