• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Suzuki GSXR

Assets Suzuki GSXR

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Suzuki GSXR - Ride fast, eat ass.

Hey! I hope everyone is well! Found this bike on my HD, not sure exactly where i got it from but creds to the creator, I just wanted to port over to VaM! For some reason even when enabled in unity, collision just doesnt want to work with this model, but I'l update it when I figure it out.

Pretty lady available here ->> https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ashley-futa.1513/

View attachment 43040

Read more about this resource...

I am pretty new to Unity but I have found that when I pull in from Blender and other sources I have to go into each object and add a collision mesh before creating the prefab. If it is there it should be just above your mats and I don't know. If not then add it via add component. Just a thought!

I am pretty new to Unity but I have found that when I pull in from Blender and other sources I have to go into each object and add a collision mesh before creating the prefab. If it is there it should be just above your mats and I don't know. If not then add it via add component. Just a thought!
Thanks! Trying to get it fixed, hopefully the update will be up today or tomorrow.

No, it moved the camera and split the view in two... It was pretty weird, I haven't seen an asset do that particular trick before!
I do know that the split view into two is caused by the macgruber plugin i have with it, you have to disable antialiasing in the plugin

Back
Top Bottom