Assets Suzuki GSXR

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Suzuki GSXR - Ride fast, eat ass.

Hey! I hope everyone is well! Found this bike on my HD, not sure exactly where i got it from but creds to the creator, I just wanted to port over to VaM! For some reason even when enabled in unity, collision just doesnt want to work with this model, but I'l update it when I figure it out.

Pretty lady available here ->> https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ashley-futa.1513/

View attachment 43040

Read more about this resource...

I am pretty new to Unity but I have found that when I pull in from Blender and other sources I have to go into each object and add a collision mesh before creating the prefab. If it is there it should be just above your mats and I don't know. If not then add it via add component. Just a thought!

I am pretty new to Unity but I have found that when I pull in from Blender and other sources I have to go into each object and add a collision mesh before creating the prefab. If it is there it should be just above your mats and I don't know. If not then add it via add component. Just a thought!
Thanks! Trying to get it fixed, hopefully the update will be up today or tomorrow.

No, it moved the camera and split the view in two... It was pretty weird, I haven't seen an asset do that particular trick before!
I do know that the split view into two is caused by the macgruber plugin i have with it, you have to disable antialiasing in the plugin

Back
Top Bottom