Super Deepthroat Plus

Scenes Super Deepthroat Plus

Spacedog

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Spacedogvam
Spacedog submitted a new resource:

Super Deepthroat Plus - Super Deepthroat... Spacedog style!

View attachment 355106

Featuring:

-Advanced arousal system

-Pace based scoring system

-Advanced jizz system - keep perfect pace or take your time to get a bigger jizz

-Advanced sweating

-5 positions in 3 locations

-Full challenge mode with 15 stages

-Designed to be versatile and work with your favourite girls, tested with person scales 0.900 - 1.00

Special thank you to Hazmhox for creating the custom arousal meter and Acidbubbles for bug fixing.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

First of all: Fantastic scene! I have been looking for this for a long time now, and didn't know something so interactive was possible.
I'd really like to know how you did that, specifically how did you paired the ball to the hip movement, and while aplying movement making the man and woman do animations like bending down. If you could, could you point me in the right direction?

First of all: Fantastic scene! I have been looking for this for a long time now, and didn't know something so interactive was possible.
I'd really like to know how you did that, specifically how did you paired the ball to the hip movement, and while aplying movement making the man and woman do animations like bending down. If you could, could you point me in the right direction?
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

It is a beast of a scene so it's pretty complex but I'll try...

First up you need to Show Hidden Items to see much of what is going on, then enable the _ENABLE_EDIT_BUTTONS atom which will show my custom editor buttons, these will let you Stop the animations or Edit Timelines that are being otherwise controlled by VUML. Just press the button for that position in the scene to resume.

Each position has its own section separated by name in the atom list, and for each position it has an "AnimParent" atom for the person's node that is controlled by the player. Each person has a Timeline animation for that position and when switching to it the animated node gets parented by Timeline to that AnimParent node, so the person can be animated normally and the AnimParent can have its own entirely separate Timeline to control movement from the player.

To actually move the node from the ball take a look at the "NeutralMarker" atoms for each position, these have VUML plugins which measure the distance to horizontal and vertical reference points and then with ActionGrouper this is sent to the scrubber position of the AnimParent Timelline for each person in each position. In positions like Cowgirl the Timeline in the MoveVertical nodes also reference separate atoms like CowGirl_GirlHeadMove, the girl's head is gets parented to this atom and the timeline scrubber position controlled by the player moves it.

Other notable atoms are _Controller which handles the main scene logic through Timeline, and _Pace which handles the arousal and scoring systems.

Hopefully this gives you at least a foot in the door of how it all works but if you have any questions let me know :)

Last edited:
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

It is a beast of a scene so it's pretty complex but I'll try...

First up you need to Show Hidden Items to see much of what is going on, then enable the _ENABLE_EDIT_BUTTONS atom which will show my custom editor buttons, these will let you Stop the animations or Edit Timelines that are being otherwise controlled by VUML. Just press the button for that position in the scene to resume.

Each position has its own section separated by name in the atom list, and for each position it has an "AnimParent" atom for the person's node that is controlled by the player. Each person has a Timeline animation for that position and when switching to it the animated node gets parented by Timeline to that AnimParent node, so the person can be animated normally and the AnimParent can have its own entirely separate Timeline to control movement from the player.

To actually move the node from the ball take a look at the "NeutralMarker" atoms for each position, these have VUML plugins which measure the distance to horizontal and vertical reference points and then with ActionGrouper this is sent to the scrubber position of the AnimParent Timelline for each person in each position. In positions like Cowgirl the Timeline in the MoveVertical nodes also reference separate atoms like CowGirl_GirlHeadMove, the girl's head is gets parented to this atom and the timeline scrubber position controlled by the player moves it.

Other notable atoms are _Controller which handles the main scene logic through Timeline, and _Pace which handles the arousal and scoring systems.

Hopefully this gives you at least a foot in the door of how it all works but if you have any questions let me know :)
Thank you for your reply!

I kinda understand how you did it, and man that's alot of work!

Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom