• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Strelok's Lara

Looks Strelok's Lara 2

Fantastic work !!
About the boomoon top where did you find it ? Don t see it on patreon or vam :/

Awesome. Also the nipple Textures are out of this world. I cant look at models with lowres nipples anymore.

Could anyone please show me an easy way to use the nipple textures on other models?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my missing skills.

(I have Creator VAM and im with vam since the first versions but some things are just not easy to understand)

Awesome. Also the nipple Textures are out of this world. I cant look at models with lowres nipples anymore.

Could anyone please show me an easy way to use the nipple textures on other models?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my missing skills.

(I have Creator VAM and im with vam since the first versions but some things are just not easy to understand)
They are a clothing item. Making a clothing preset of it to load on other models.

I can't find it in VAM so I downloaded it separately still can't see Lara.

Strelok's Lara is an appearance preset. You need to load her from the appearance preset tab of an existing model in a scene and browse to the var.

lara app preset.jpg

Wow I didn't even know this thread existed! Sorry guys!
@Damarmau you've been singlehandedly helping everyone in this thread, you're a legend :LOL:

Wow I didn't even know this thread existed! Sorry guys!
@Damarmau you've been singlehandedly helping everyone in this thread, you're a legend :LOL:
Things shared on hub automatically generate their own posts which can then be used for discussing said content though it is often not used.

@Strelok You can pretty easily fix this package to get rid of the RenVR var reference. Your appearance preset is using 5 morphs from Lexi, but those are now all part of VaM. If you are comfortable with a text editor you can easily fix this. Open up the Preset_Lara.vap file in text edtior, and search for RenVR. Then replace the var package vmi file path with just the morph name. Example:

"uid" : "RenVR.(VAR)_Lexi_(REN).latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Ren/Head/Lexi (REN).vmi",

change to:
"uid" : "Lexi (REN)",

I have attached the fixed file if you want to repackage and upload a new version without the external VAR reference. I would recommend doing so, because if you do you will get the "Hub Hosted VAR" tag and it will appear in the Hub browser in VaM by default since that is the default filter. Thanks!

Attachments

• Preset_Lara.vap
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
Great work as aways, but latest version has green nails on my setup, maybe something went rogue on the file?

Back
Top Bottom