Question Strange scalp for some hairs

Agnus

Reactions
I have got this etrange scalp bug on some hairs, is there a know way to fix this?
See files, it's even visible under the hair, hair in example is short9 style2 from ddaamm.

Attachments

• 1728345740.png
    1728345740.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1728346039.png
    1728346039.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
Solution
I encountered that before and I think this can happen when there are more than one scalp layers active. Even the ones that come with hair can show like that because of a double layer so you'll have to turn down the alpha on one. You can always do as atani said and test it on the default model to be sure.
I thought about that, but so far didnt figure it. Maybe some extreme measure like trying to disable all added sliders can help.
If you use the default model with that scalp, does it also do that? If not, then it's morphs on the model used that cause the overlap of the cranium. Ddaamm's hairs usually work very well, so I'll take it it's not a hair problem.

Upvote 0
I encountered that before and I think this can happen when there are more than one scalp layers active. Even the ones that come with hair can show like that because of a double layer so you'll have to turn down the alpha on one. You can always do as atani said and test it on the default model to be sure.

Upvote 0
Solution
Good point, didn't think of that 👍

Upvote 0
Tried on default model, same happens. Investigated on other ddaamm hairs scalps, most have this same look, others have the holes on the side of the head.
Looking elsewhere I found the culprit, it's Hunting Succubus Automatic Body Smoother on the session plugins. It has an option to disable tesselation on the back of the head, which still does some holes on the top.
I wonder if I can get by without it, I use Skin Micro Detail from northern.shikima too.
It seens having any of those active causes the issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Back
Top Bottom