Strange Hip Atom Distortion Issue in Subscenes.

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
This was happening before on Person 2 only but now happening on Person 1 and has destroyed my entire scene. No idea why its doing this.

If you load a scene then select one of the sub-scenes it works fine. If you then select another sub-scene within the scene the hip adom changes its position and rotation. This happens if there is no animation attached or even if there is an animation that it is part of. If there is an animation timeline which includes the hip it will play with the new distorted position and rotation hence destroying the scene.

If you select the hip atom and chose comply it doesn't do anything. Off will set it back to the correct neutral position but will kill any animations.

This has happened in more than one scene that contains sub-scenes. Is there a fix?

Attached are 3 photos. One is the exact same pose one with the correct position and one with the hip distorted. The other is from a different sub-scene in the same scene and the other is from an entirely different scene.

Attachments

• Hip Bug - Copy.jpg
    Hip Bug - Copy.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Distorted Hip1 - Copy.jpg
    Distorted Hip1 - Copy.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Distorted Hip2 - Copy.jpg
    Distorted Hip2 - Copy.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This happened to me as well, on one of my scenes. The scene had several subscenes, but this occurred on the 2nd character who was not within a subscene. This character has a Timeline animation, but that happens even when Timeline is disabled.
It started after a while; I have previous saves of this scene without any issue. Don't know what caused it.
Reloading a "correct" pose (from previous save) fixes it for half a sec, then it goes back to a weird position.

I managed to "counter" it, but it certainly is not perfect.

Back
Top Bottom