Stars and Stripe Halter neck Bikini Set

Clothing Stars and Stripe Halter neck Bikini Set

Origin69

Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

Stars and Stripe Halter neck Bikini Set - By request

This was requested to fit a specific model, so it was fitted to a custom morph i approximated to avoid the textures stretching. I messed with the sim a little to try to get it not to stick so much, but the base of the top may look odd on smaller breasted models.
View attachment 210912

You can add any requests or challenges here, all for free.

Read more about this resource...

Wow, where do we find that gorgeous model???
Open a new scene and add a person atom. She's the base genesis2 model with one of watto's hairs coloured black. I made the breast and cleavage with morphs to fit the bikini to, for someone in my requests thread who wanted it for a specific huge breasted model which they already had and I thought the textures would stretch otherwise.

Origin69 updated Stars and Stripe Halter neck Bikini Set with a new update entry:

Added a standard bikini top to fit models without deforming/hanging loose.

The original top was designed for someone to fit huge breasts and cleavage without stretching, but the sim made it hang down on smaller breasted models. I didn't want to overwrite the original, so I made a new top and added it as a new clothing Item called "Star Bikini Top Smaller". I used the same textures, and added both tops and the bottoms to this new version.
View attachment 212135

Read the rest of this update entry...

Open a new scene and add a person atom. She's the base genesis2 model with one of watto's hairs coloured black. I made the breast and cleavage with morphs to fit the bikini to, for someone in my requests thread who wanted it for a specific huge breasted model which they already had and I thought the textures would stretch otherwise.
OK, awesome! Any chance of sharing those morphs??? :D

Could ya please share the look for the character you used in the images? She's really nice

Back
Top Bottom