Space Scene and Stepfather/Stepdaughter scene ... need help remembering

slimjxmmi

Reactions
I remember a stepfather/stepdaughter scene that had dialogue & a story in a dark room from ~2022 or before, but it appears that it is no longer on VamHub.

There also was another space scene inside a module where player was stationary that also appears to be removed.

Does anyone remember these scenes and what they were called or perhaps the creator? I have too many .var packages to be able to figure out which one it was.

Last edited:
I remember a stepfather/stepdaughter scene that had dialogue & a story in a dark room from ~2022 or before, but it appears that it is no longer on VamHub.

There also was another space scene inside a module where player was stationary that also appears to be removed.

Does anyone remember these scenes and what they were called or perhaps the creator? I have too many .var packages to be able to figure out which one it was.
I believe the stepfather/stepdaughter scene you're thinking of is this one: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/a-taboo-seduction.25191/
I do not recognize the description of the space scene :)

I believe the stepfather/stepdaughter scene you're thinking of is this one: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/a-taboo-seduction.25191/
I do not recognize the description of the space scene :)
It wasn't this one, but thanks for helping out. It might have not been a stepfather/stepdaughter scene but I remember it was in a house and there was speech bubble dialogue and the setting was dark at night. I've tried searching all the keyword, but like many resources, I think this was removed from the hub for some unknown reason.

It wasn't this one, but thanks for helping out. It might have not been a stepfather/stepdaughter scene but I remember it was in a house and there was speech bubble dialogue and the setting was dark at night. I've tried searching all the keyword, but like many resources, I think this was removed from the hub for some unknown reason.
ahh yeah sorry about that :)
about how old do you think it was?

do you remember any of the dialogue lines in particular? Might be able to track it by using python to peek into the var files and parse any scene json for a specific string

do you remember any of the dialogue lines in particular? Might be able to track it by using python to peek into the var files and parse any scene json for a specific string
No, I haven't seen that scene in at least a year or 2. You can maybe try to search for "dad" or "daddy" as dialogue since I think it might have been a stepdaughter/stepdad scene. I wish I could remember dialogue but its been so long. I appreciate you helping me btw.

No, I haven't seen that scene in at least a year or 2. You can maybe try to search for "dad" or "daddy" as dialogue since I think it might have been a stepdaughter/stepdad scene. I wish I could remember dialogue but its been so long. I appreciate you helping me btw.
Sent DM with python script :)

Back
Top Bottom