Skin 4 Goth Makeup and Lighter Nipples Addon

Textures Skin 4 Goth Makeup and Lighter Nipples Addon

Any chance you can make a more pale base skin? It's always possible to go darker with the material settings, but you can't go lighter. Either way, thanks for making full skins, I think quality full skins are the most rare content here!

Any chance you can make a more pale base skin? It's always possible to go darker with the material settings, but you can't go lighter. Either way, thanks for making full skins, I think quality full skins are the most rare content here!
Ya that's definitely doable. I'll make a super pale skin at some point for sure. I should have thought about that before posting this! It would have gone nicely

Hi @Riddler, sorry to disturb you but I’m quite a new user of VAM and if I understood correctly, to apply the goth makeup to your skin 4, you add the files from the var in the Decal menu of the skin ?
But I can only find the face and torso files, no limbs or gens.
Can you help me ?
Sorry again…

Hi @Riddler, sorry to disturb you but I’m quite a new user of VAM and if I understood correctly, to apply the goth makeup to your skin 4, you add the files from the var in the Decal menu of the skin ?
But I can only find the face and torso files, no limbs or gens.
Can you help me ?
Sorry again…
Hey no problem. I'm pretty sure I just made a face textures for the goth makeup so you can plug them directly into the face diffuse slot. The torso options in this pack are just for lighter nipples so they aren't necessarily "goth."
So basically the goth part is just the face Textures.

Back
Top Bottom