Sharing License for mio.millionaire_office.1.var

Mhunter047

Reactions
I downloaded an office environment back in December I think and built a pretty cool scene with it. I would like to share the scene here on the hub. The problem is that I cannot for the life of me find it here on the hub again to see what the license is. I know it was free, but I just cannot locate it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone might be familiar with it and maybe I got it off of Patreon? The file name is mio.millionaire_office.1.var . Thanks for any help!

I'm betting it was on Patreon or other places not the Hub.
Just open the environment VAR with your archive compression application (winzip, etc) and see it in the meta.json file inside.

I downloaded an office environment back in December I think and built a pretty cool scene with it. I would like to share the scene here on the hub. The problem is that I cannot for the life of me find it here on the hub again to see what the license is. I know it was free, but I just cannot locate it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone might be familiar with it and maybe I got it off of Patreon? The file name is mio.millionaire_office.1.var . Thanks for any help!
It was on the hub, but it seems like most of mio's stuff has been removed. I believe they are back under a new name but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

I'm betting it was on Patreon or other places not the Hub.
Just open the environment VAR with your archive compression application (winzip, etc) and see it in the meta.json file inside.
Thanks! I didn't know you could do that.

Back
Top Bottom