• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Sexy Simples, Against the Wall

Scenes Sexy Simples, Against the Wall 4

Dragontales

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
DragoninkV
Dragontales submitted a new resource:

Sexy Simples, Against the Wall - A simple, yet sexy scene with the goal of striving for realism in movement and mood

My ongoing goal is to create a whole series of these simple little scenes with the intention of making the movement and mood as realistic as possible. I don't want things to be too overly repetitious and boring. Variations in pose and thrust are my goal.

- This scene requires VAM 1.20.07. It may load with older versions, but I can't promise full functionality.
- This scene uses mostly standard figure sizes. Slight variations should be ok, but really short or tall figures may be...

Read more about this resource...

They will also not move for me either
What version of VAM are you on? There's some wonkiness going on right now as the bugs are being worked out with the latest updates.
I'll also look into the file and see if there's something wrong

!> Missing addon package via5.Synergy.1 that packageDragontales.SEXY_SIMPLES_1_Against_The_Wall.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package AcidBubbles.ImprovedPoV.1 that packageDragontales.SEXY_SIMPLES_1_Against_The_Wall.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Morphs.latest that packageSaint66.Milf_Midage.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package SupaRioAmateur.Poster_Girl_Rio_24K.latest that packageSupaRioAmateur.GoldChain.5 depends on
!> Plugin file via5.Synergy.1:/Custom/Scripts/Synergy/Synergy.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file via5.Synergy.1:/Custom/Scripts/Synergy/Synergy.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.ImprovedPoV.1:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/ImprovedPoV/ImprovedPoV.cs does not exist

1598155331407.png

Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_SS_1_F.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_SS_1_M.vap

Where can I download these two files?

Sexy Simples, Against the Wall - A simple, yet sexy scene with the goal of striving for realism in movement and mood

[/QU

I don't know anything about github or coding what am I supposed to download to get the synergy plugin?

Dragontales updated Sexy Simples, Against the Wall with a new update entry:

Revised LINK for Synergy Plugin

This scene requires the .VAR file of the Synergy plugin. I had the link that the plugin provided but it seems to have brought people to the original, non-VAR version which won't work for this. To get the .VAR version, please go to https://github.com/via5/Synergy/releases/download/v2.0/via5.Synergy.1.var and install in the addons folder of VAM

Read the rest of this update entry...

!> Missing addon package via5.Synergy.1 that packageDragontales.SEXY_SIMPLES_1_Against_The_Wall.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package AcidBubbles.ImprovedPoV.1 that packageDragontales.SEXY_SIMPLES_1_Against_The_Wall.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Morphs.latest that packageSaint66.Milf_Midage.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package SupaRioAmateur.Poster_Girl_Rio_24K.latest that packageSupaRioAmateur.GoldChain.5 depends on
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.ImprovedPoV.1:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/ImprovedPoV/ImprovedPoV.cs does not exist
Hi. It seems you have to install the plugins required for this scene. They're listed on the description of this scene. I have updated one of the links as it took people to the wrong spot for the file. This will fix most of the the issues. The texture issue might be because you're on a verson of VAM with some bugs. I wold run the updater again to ensure you're on the latest version....currently 1.20.0.8 Those textures are inside the .VAR file of the scene and should work but I know an earlier version of the program had some issues with finding textures. If that doesn't work, let me know

Dragontales updated Sexy Simples, Against the Wall with a new update entry:

POV plugin link updated

Also updated the Improved POV plugin link to take people directly to the .VAR package.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice scene, but the pose presets used by the FIX POSE button are missing from the .var file.

Spent like an hour fiddling with your scene and it would seem that the synergy plugin somehow broke as it straight up doesn't work....not sure why you even used such a plugin when timeline exists.

Spent like an hour fiddling with your scene and it would seem that the synergy plugin somehow broke as it straight up doesn't work....not sure why you even used such a plugin when timeline exists.
You have to use the .VAR version of the plugin. I've had several people test in today and it works. As for why I chose to use it...I simply like it. It works for what I want to do.

Nice scene, but the pose presets used by the FIX POSE button are missing from the .var file.
Looks like the way I had the button configured, it didn't know to tell the package manager to include the files. I can do it slightly differently and it will grab them. I'll update the file in a bit. thanks again for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom