Sexy Music 2 assetbundle

Other Sexy Music 2 assetbundle

VamEssentials

Reactions
Patreon
VamEssentials
VamEssentials submitted a new resource:

Sexy Music 2 assetbundle - Royalty-Free Sexy Music that can be used for commercial use as long as you credit the artist.

A mixed compilation of different Incompetech Royalty-Free Music tracks (.mp3) from different genre's that may work well with multiple VAM scenes. Converted to a Unity assetbundle, then converted to a VAR.

This asssetbundle has the songs that will be added to the following scene in a future update:

Get Her Pregnant

Genre: Sexy Music
Number of Songs: 20

8bit Dungeon Level.mp3
AcidJazz.mp3...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I am quite experienced with VAM but never worked with sounds. I know how to use AudioMate for example, and how to add sound files - but I do not understand how your assetbundles are accessed. Which atom do I have to use to load them? CustomUnityAsset loads them, but shows an empty asset list...

Hi! I am quite experienced with VAM but never worked with sounds. I know how to use AudioMate for example, and how to add sound files - but I do not understand how your assetbundles are accessed. Which atom do I have to use to load them? CustomUnityAsset loads them, but shows an empty asset list...

I need to upload a more detailed guide on it but you want to add Logic Bricks SoundFromAB or RandomSoundFromAB on the plugins tab of your person or audio source. I recommend on your audio source because you can then make it a SubScene and load your audiosource with plugin settings on it and button on another scene to use it across multiple scenes without having to try to merge plugins on a person atom that likely has a lot of things on it already. I also recommend renaming it to MusicSource or something slightly different so if you merge it on a scene that has an AudioSource with plugins on it, you have a separate one for your music playing but that is optional if you see the need for it.

Then click addon packages and search VamEssentials or the package name. Drill down into the folder and you will see assetbundle and select it. Then Add by Filter adds all on RandomSoundFromAB or select them individually. You can then click the test button to make sure it works. From there you trigger it with a Trigger/ UIbutton.

Trigger can be AudioSource/MacGruber RandomSoundFromAB/trigger.

I'm working on updating my scenes with them so you can reference those as well.

Last edited:
I need to upload a more detailed guide on it but you want to add Logic Bricks SoundFromAB or RandomSoundFromAB on the plugins tab of your person or audio source. I recommend on your audio source because you can then make it a SubScene and load your audiosource with plugin settings on it and button on another scene to use it across multiple scenes without having to try to merge plugins on a person atom that likely has a lot of things on it already. I also recommend renaming it to MusicSource or something slightly different so if you merge it on a scene that has an AudioSource with plugins on it, you have a separate one for your music playing but that is optional if you see the need for it.

Then click addon packages and search VamEssentials or the package name. Drill down into the folder and you will see assetbundle and select it. Then Add by Filter adds all on RandomSoundFromAB or select them individually. You can then click the test button to make sure it works. From there you trigger it with a Trigger/ UIbutton.

Trigger can be AudioSource/MacGruber RandomSoundFromAB/trigger.

I'm working on updating my scenes with them so you can reference those as well.
Thank you for your detailed answer! I will give it a try soon!

Thank you for your detailed answer! I will give it a try soon!

I created an Audio Player that has Sexy Music 1 & 2 assetbundles preloaded on it and just added it to the hub...

Great idea! And woooow what a detailed description. I hope I find the time to read it... TOP!

Back
Top Bottom