Sexy Loin Dress Set

Clothing Sexy Loin Dress Set

Juno

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Juno submitted a new resource:

Sexy Loin Dress Set - Sexy Hip Sway Set

Sexy Loin Dress Set

Hi all, What we have here is a sexy black and gold glitter set which includes the loin dress with matching sleeved gloves, panties and platform heels. Created for a most excellent collaboration with @VamTimbo and @hazmhox. Original dress by JohnGate2014 on deviant art, there are a few ports of this set on the hub already but I didn't like the fit and...​

Read more about this resource...

Hi Juno! I love this set and I want to use it in a look I'm making. But there's a problem, I'm using Blazedust's Emissive Clothing Plus plugin for another part of my character and because the name of the material on the gloves has an (_em) attached, it always tries to make the gloves emissive when they are not supposed to be. It would be fine if it was just for me, but since I want to package my appearance preset for others to use, it's always going to be something the end user will have to fix after loading my preset just because of how that plugin works. Any chance you could do an update to rename that material to something without the (_em)?

Hi Juno! I love this set and I want to use it in a look I'm making. But there's a problem, I'm using Blazedust's Emissive Clothing Plus plugin for another part of my character and because the name of the material on the gloves has an (_em) attached, it always tries to make the gloves emissive when they are not supposed to be. It would be fine if it was just for me, but since I want to package my appearance preset for others to use, it's always going to be something the end user will have to fix after loading my preset just because of how that plugin works. Any chance you could do an update to rename that material to something without the (_em)?

All done for you mate :cool:

Back
Top Bottom