Sex Sounds (free)

Other Sex Sounds (free)

BlackMagic

Reactions
BlackMagic submitted a new resource:

Sex Sounds (free) - assetbundle of female contains folders for moan,cuss,BJ,Anal,After

I bundled a whole bunch of sounds from Freesound web site by a lady going by Jackie Calistahhh free to use as long as she is given credit. I removed wav files that said daddy from her bundle. Hey it MIGHT be okay, in role play and some couple call each other mom and dad - but I don't want to get banned!

Read more about this resource...

I tried to add this to an audio source with logic bricks "soundfromAB" plugin, but nothing is loaded from the assetbundle file. Shows it as empty.

I tried to add this to an audio source with logic bricks "soundfromAB" plugin, but nothing is loaded from the assetbundle file. Shows it as empty.
I have no idea what was wrong, but I made a new one today with shortened file name, etc. Try the new one and let me know. I am still trying to figure this stuff out myself.

I have no idea what was wrong, but I made a new one today with shortened file name, etc. Try the new one and let me know. I am still trying to figure this stuff out myself.
Just tried, still doesn't work for me.

I haven't gotten around creating a VAR yet or I would do one with just a female and a button for you to ttry. It works fine for me. Anyone out there try the assetbundle yet?

Back
Top Bottom