Sex On a Cruise

Scenes Sex On a Cruise

Hey, love this scene, and as an SR6 user these are the types of scenes I look for (either looping or long cowgirl mocaps with interesting hip and pelvic movement). I use vam almost exclusively in vr, using POV and my SR6, other than when I'm creating scenes or looks, and just wanted to chime in on one aspect of your scenes that I struggle with. When using POV, and the girl puts her head close to mine, because of hair sim, framerate tanks to sub 20 in vr. This is with 4090 and 5800X3D. Certainly I could turn hair quality down or sim off, but I try for the best and most realistic settings, so I just tend to avoid scenes where this type of thing happens. I was looking at some of your paid scenes, and would be interested, if not for the fact it seems like there is a fair amount of time where the females hair is right up close to the POV. Just thought I'd give some honest feedback. Maybe there's a way to avoid the performance issues without making things look significantly worse but I haven't found a way. Otherwise, fantastic stuff, and I'm probably more of a niche use case, since it seems the majority of users just use desktop mode which is crazy to me.

Hey, love this scene, and as an SR6 user these are the types of scenes I look for (either looping or long cowgirl mocaps with interesting hip and pelvic movement). I use vam almost exclusively in vr, using POV and my SR6, other than when I'm creating scenes or looks, and just wanted to chime in on one aspect of your scenes that I struggle with. When using POV, and the girl puts her head close to mine, because of hair sim, framerate tanks to sub 20 in vr. This is with 4090 and 5800X3D. Certainly I could turn hair quality down or sim off, but I try for the best and most realistic settings, so I just tend to avoid scenes where this type of thing happens. I was looking at some of your paid scenes, and would be interested, if not for the fact it seems like there is a fair amount of time where the females hair is right up close to the POV. Just thought I'd give some honest feedback. Maybe there's a way to avoid the performance issues without making things look significantly worse but I haven't found a way. Otherwise, fantastic stuff, and I'm probably more of a niche use case, since it seems the majority of users just use desktop mode which is crazy to me.
Thank you, I'm glad to hear you enjoy the scene! ❤️ My GF and I have been making improvements with our mocaps to make them more compatible with the SR6, and we've got others like this lined up for the near future. 🙂 The next one we are making is designed for sitting position.
Kisses, cuddles, and closeness is kind of our main thing, haha! 😉 So I don't have any plans to stray away from that, but I understand what you mean. If you are getting FPS drops that severe, I highly recommend making some adjustments to your settings. I am playing my scenes in VR with an old 1080ti, and my frame rate stays above 45 pretty consistently. My first recommendation is to set the "Render Scale" to 1.5 or lower in the User Preferences (mine is at 1.2). It is a very little-known fact that the render scale causes massive drops in FPS when hair gets close to your view! I would avoid setting it to 2.0 for that reason. Second, try and see how low you can set the hair's Curve Density, Hair Multiplier, and Iterations before it make it looks like Commodore 64 graphics. I usually set those to around 16, 16, and 2. Finally, the hair object itself might not be optimized very well. The creator has the option to set the amount of strands and joints when they first start, which can kill all hopes of good performance if they set those really high. I also suggest avoiding hairstyles that come as 5+ different hair objects.
I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or requests. ☺️

CuddleMocap updated Sex On a Cruise with a new update entry:

Anniversary Update!

Sex On a Cruise is approaching it's first anniversary! I made a HUGE update that complete reinvented the scene. Here are some of the biggest changes:
-Greatly improved VamLaunch tracking with tons more options and customization
-New and improved TCode mode for more accurate SR6 tracking
-Improved hands mocap to touch herself more naturally
-The Girl is now centered on the penis, for better scaling compatibility
-Improved blinking and eyes closed animations
-Greatly improved kissing lips...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That is the original bluetooth sex toy, the Fleshlight Launch! Kiiroo designed it in collaboration with Fleshlight. Unfortunately, it was discontinued years ago. I still like to use it because it holds my favorite Fleshlights, and it's really easy to hook up to VaM and get started quickly. You can still find some used ones for sale, but battery life is a concern.

FYI there is a straightforward DIY that lets you change out the battery for a plug. Was really easy to do.

Autoplay and random speed is just what this scene needed! Thanks for adding it, could you update the rest that don't have this?

Autoplay and random speed is just what this scene needed! Thanks for adding it, could you update the rest that don't have this?
Eventually! Here's a rundown of my future plans for that:
006 Sex On a Cruise Part 2: This mocap is getting combined with 005, so it will become obsolete.
011 Date Night Endless Sex: This would benefit greatly from these new improvements. I'll get around to it when I have some free time.
023 Witch's Seduction: I plan to release a big update on this one soon, with a ton of improvements.
026 Champagne Part 2: Already has most of these features, but it's missing a few UI elements. I'll update it soon.

Eventually! Here's a rundown of my future plans for that:
006 Sex On a Cruise Part 2: This mocap is getting combined with 005, so it will become obsolete.
011 Date Night Endless Sex: This would benefit greatly from these new improvements. I'll get around to it when I have some free time.
023 Witch's Seduction: I plan to release a big update on this one soon, with a ton of improvements.
026 Champagne Part 2: Already has most of these features, but it's missing a few UI elements. I'll update it soon.
Looks cool! Do you have plans of making a missionary scene. You haven't made a scene in that position yet and it would be great to have such a scene.

Looks cool! Do you have plans of making a missionary scene. You haven't made a scene in that position yet and it would be great to have such a scene.
Missionary can be a difficult position to make work with VR possession, but we do have a couple of them planned out for the future.

Missionary can be a difficult position to make work with VR possession, but we do have a couple of them planned out for the future.
Well, we don't all use VR in this game, an Embody view is enough. And that's why something like missionary would be great for us xD

And I mean a missionary like these ones:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/xxxa-missionary-v2.18035/

I don't know if I'm making myself clear, a missionary in which you can see the girl's whole body.
A missionary in which the guy is completely lying on top of the girl would be useless, as nothing would be visible.
It would be a scene in which the legs would change position, as in the example scenes. But that's just my suggestion. 👍

Last edited:
Well, we don't all use VR in this game, an Embody view is enough. And that's why something like missionary would be great for us xD

And I mean a missionary like these ones:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/xxxa-missionary-v2.18035/

I don't know if I'm making myself clear, a missionary in which you can see the girl's whole body.
A missionary in which the guy is completely lying on top of the girl would be useless, as nothing would be visible.
It would be a scene in which the legs would change position, as in the example scenes. But that's just my suggestion. 👍
Yup, I totally hear you. Standing on the edge of the bed is exactly what we had in mind. We want to do one with her propped up on her elbows, just like the scene you linked, and another where she is propped up with wedge pillows. That way we can do some intimate face-to-face interaction with the player. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom