• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Scenes and looks disappear in game.

DJDoctorWho

Reactions
Hi, I am not sure what is happening. I load the program, going to my Library and some of my Scenes are missing, ones I have downloaded. I run a search and they are in my folders outside the program, but can't find them in the program, Also when I scan Hub for missing Referenced Packages, nothing is in there....unless I download something from the Hub, then when I check it, it is there with "Not on Hub" only, but then when I go to my library, all the missing scenes are there... is there a newer version or is it just me...the version I have is (2021/02/26) - VAM 1.20.77.9 Released. Over a year ago. Any help would be appreciated.

You have the latest version.
  • Run vam_updater.exe to check for Core integrity
  • Any errors in the Error log?
  • Try resetting settings

By scene do you mean animations or model presentation scenes? Did you use them before and now they're gone or never seen them at all ? Sometimes creators do not provide a scene and you can find the model in load look or load appearance preset, same thing with room or environnement assets

Back
Top Bottom