Savannah Sisters

Looks Savannah Sisters

FYI the Power Bob hair package appears to be broken where the metafile is not valid. Downloaded the latest.

!> Package Miki.Power_Bob.1 meta file is not valid
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/G2Fnail.vmi or name G2Fnail referenced in save file
!> Hair item Mofme.Fur_20.1:/Custom/Hair/Female/Mofme/Fur/CombedFox.vam is missing
!> Hair item Miki.Power_Bob.1:/Custom/Hair/Female/Miki/Power Bob/Power Bob.vam is missing
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/G2Fnail.vmi or name G2Fnail referenced in save file

FYI the Power Bob hair package appears to be broken where the metafile is not valid. Downloaded the latest.

what does this mean exactly? sorry theres still a lot of things i dont know my way around

what does this mean exactly? sorry theres still a lot of things i dont know my way around
Just means the hair doesn't show up for me and she ends up bald on the top. I put a different hair on her and tried to match the color.

Just means the hair doesn't show up for me and she ends up bald on the top. I put a different hair on her and tried to match the color.

Ah ok, i just used the power bob hairstyle from miki so if you have the resource it should show up. Actually now that i think about it it might be an old version not the latest so maybe thats why.

Back
Top Bottom