Sara

Looks Sara

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Sara v2 - Appearance and morph preset for Sara

There are some minor changes but if you already had the older verison of the var you can probably ignore this. I Just wanted to have her up on Hub.

Instructions on where to find/load the presets (in this case the Sara var and not the bella one in screenshot).

You can find the required hair by Presitigitis on the official discord or grab it from above.

The usual required...

Read more about this resource...

I realllllly want to use this but no matter what I do I just get errors on tattoos and Tan line pngs they will not load for me, I'm very confused on why they wont load. I must be missing something here cause i have no sara in my looks vars. I see bella and other looks by you. But no Sara. only appearance and morphs like shown in pics. No matter who or what model i try to load this from (Cause i dont have a sara Look) the tattoos and Tanlines error out ever time even tho the files for them show up in the decal section. they just error out and don't show up on the model. Am i missing anything here? Could really use a hand, I really love the look of these tattoos and wanna see them but they won't load. I have all required files you posted so nothing is missing that I'm aware of, no other errors just the tattoos and Tanlines error out but Sara loads fine from appearance and morphs.

I’ll double check the var next time I’m at pc to make sure they are in there. It might help me figure out what is going on if you can post a screenshot of any related errors from the error log too.

Also keep in mind it has to be loaded as an appearance preset or morph preset from an existing model’s appearance or morphs preset tab and there is no scene file or look json included (click on link for the instructions in original post if you are unsure how to do this).

Thank you so much for responding. After I posted that I went and looked through all my decals and finally found the tattoos which i seem to have had from long ago but the new version with tan lines i see is there too. I can manually load them and save the look. but when reloading the look gives me same error and I have to manually load them each time. No biggie but If everyone getting errors figured you should know. Here is the error log for those that pop up. Appreciate you replying!
error.png

Ayy! Nice! Totally working fine now! Thanks for updating it! 5 stars for this hottie!

Back
Top Bottom