• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Sana (plus Futa Version)

Looks Sana (plus Futa Version) 2020-11-26

RenVR

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
RenVR
Last edited:
One of the all-time-great looks!

Quick question: I already have downloaded the look from your patreon back when it got released. However my file is RenVR.Sana.2.var, while the "new" version is *.Sana.1.var. What's going on there? I'm not on your patreon at the moment, so i can't check there.

One of the all-time-great looks!

Quick question: I already have downloaded the look from your patreon back when it got released. However my file is RenVR.Sana.2.var, while the "new" version is *.Sana.1.var. What's going on there? I'm not on your patreon at the moment, so i can't check there.
Thanks for the kind words. Same look, I just changed the licensing. This way users can modify and share the look freely

ok. thanks for the answer.

then i'll go with the hub-hosted "new" version, just in case it pops up as a dependency in the future...

the "old" *.2.var is a bit bigger though: 281mb (*.1.var hub) vs 299mb (*.2.var patreon).

Hi Ren.

This time I'm working on a Kdoll MK14 Free Release
Can I some edit the texture of your SANA Look slightly. (Make up + cleansing freckles)

If you allow, I will release it to the VAM HUB.
(Of course, the original author's information is included.)

Can I do it?