Sadako Dead By Daylight (Commission)

Looks Sadako Dead By Daylight (Commission)

Will this model be available to download from here since the early access already ended?

If the dress looks funky, try adjusting the stiffness down to around .130

Careful though. Any lower and it turns into soup.

1679243805.jpg

I've been trying to save this look with different morphs but everytime I try, the create new preset button doesn't work on either the Appearance or General tab, is this a known issue or? I can save appearances of other looks just fine but for some reason it doesn't like this look.
Any help is appreciated.

Xal.

I've been trying to save this look with different morphs but everytime I try, the create new preset button doesn't work on either the Appearance or General tab, is this a known issue or? I can save appearances of other looks just fine but for some reason it doesn't like this look.
Any help is appreciated.

Xal.
id say extract the var into the vam directory instead of using the var, maybe that will fix things. other than that its super odd that it happened

id say extract the var into the vam directory instead of using the var, maybe that will fix things. other than that its super odd that it happened
Figured out my issue, for some reason it didn't like the appearance name I chose to be pasted in, typing it solved the issue. Fml. lol

Back
Top Bottom