Rocky Cabin [Free Stuff] [Scene+Asset]

Scenes Rocky Cabin [Free Stuff] [Scene+Asset]

TacoCat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Just a note on the door, not sure if you can fix it ,but it looks odd , like the door is for small people and the second image i did to show the door in more proportion
rocky-house2.jpg
rocky-house1.jpg

Also, would it be possible to have a version with the rocks included but with no grass? The grass looks great in screenshots but for animations and scenes the performance hit might be too great especially with the vamifier plugin where they become affected by the vam lighting. I don't think the rocks which add a lot to the location are creating a big performance hit and the grass is likely the big culprit.

Also, moving the assets seems to move colliders for it and grass and part of the curtain and lamp fires but not the apartment or rocks. Moved and rotated in the screenshot below 👇
Cabin.jpg

I want to say again how great a job you did with this. I had a hard time telling where the model ended and the skybox begun from how well you integrated the model into the skybox

Also, would it be possible to have a version with the rocks included but with no grass? The grass looks great in screenshots but for animations and scenes the performance hit might be too great especially with the vamifier plugin where they become affected by the vam lighting. I don't think the rocks which add a lot to the location are creating a big performance hit and the grass is likely the big culprit.

Also, moving the assets seems to move colliders for it and grass and part of the curtain and lamp fires but not the apartment or rocks. Moved and rotated in the screenshot below 👇View attachment 29124

I want to say again how great a job you did with this. I had a hard time telling where the model ended and the skybox begun from how well you integrated the model into the skybox
I will add more options into bundle.
Update soon)

Perfect, even a version with just trees and no grass, can’t wait to check it out later 🥰

Perfect, even a version with just trees and no grass, can’t wait to check it out later 🥰
No grass version increased performance by 35 FPS for me ( 65 up to 100 ).
But the problem is not in the grass, but in the shadows from it.
But it won't be so good without shadows:)

I might try adding @hazmhox ’s grass bundle in select locations where it would be visible from inside the building as I don’t remember those having too bad an impact on fps. Might be able to find a happy medium.

Back
Top Bottom