• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Love Room [Free Stuff] [Scene+Asset]

Scenes Love Room [Free Stuff] [Scene+Asset] 1.0

TacoCat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Anything related to position it loads in?

Yes. Couple of changes needed to make this beautiful room usable in VaM IMHO:
  • Room asset center floor should be aligned in Unity to 0,0,0 which is the spawn point in VaM
  • Room consist of 2 parts. When you're moving the room asset in VaM, only one part is moving. Possible cause: one part is set as Navigation Static in Unity.
  • Current Lighting is VaM realtime so it is almost impossible to set your own light rig for the model. I would advise to replicate current room VaM Lighting in Blender or Unity and bake it there before export to Unity Asset.
What is the matter with your new icon? What is it in the background??? A reindeer? o_O

yeah, that is pretty much the feedback I was going to give so no point in repeating it.

I will say I typically prefer not having baked lighting as that allows you to light the asset and model as desired when using vamifier plugin without having to worry about baked lighting matching with what you are trying to do.

this icon? 👇

100035E2-7092-4CB3-917E-1D8EAFD16B41.jpeg

The room looks very nice, but it has problems listed above.
Also when you load a Person Atom in with collisions enabled, Person fucks up.
Is there a point to wait for a fixed version?

The room looks very nice, but it has problems listed above.
Also when you load a Person Atom in with collisions enabled, Person fucks up.
Is there a point to wait for a fixed version?
It has been almost 2 years since it was released so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom