Question replace default cum-cloth?

kable13

Reactions
I've been searching for days on how to do this.... i know theres a ton of different cum sets on the resources list, and i've found a few i like.. I'm wondering how i can change the default that appears when used instead of Molmarks. Don't get me wrong, kudos to them for making it, and having it set as the default... but I was wondering how i might change it?

Most likely it was triggered to appear if the scene is animated. If not and the clothing was there from the start just select it and unselect the one that was there before.
If the scene was animated-
1. add it to the model like any regular clothing.
2. find out where it was triggired/activated (most likely in the timeline but this depends on how the scene was built)
3. in the trigger menu make note of the set parameters.
4. replace the clothing item with the one you want to use and add back the same settings as the last clothing item had or adjust to your liking.

You would have to dig through the scene to figure out how the creator did things and believe me it's the best way to learn how to do things in vam since there are a few ways in which it could have been done.

Upvote 0
I think you misunderstood the question..... the file is in vam.base.1 im talking about the effects under the vamx menu.... example; open game > press open default scene > add vamx to scene > pose pair of atoms > action menu > orgasm button > male cum button.. This is the one im talkin about.. i know i could obviously go in and replace the files in the folder within the .var file one by one.... but i'm wondering if theres an easier way to do it.. or, a plugin that lets you change which 'set' is used..

Upvote 0
Ahh I see. (I have never touched X don't know much about its structure.) Not sure changing out the .var file would work since it's going to be looking for the .var by name or if there's a plugin that can do what you want is out there yet. vamx was made for quick starts to get into the action so I don't know if it's editable. Pretty sure you will have to go through the same steps I had given if you can edit vamx. Edit your question to let others know it's a vamX help being sorted after also. Hopefully someone that can answer this for you comes along soon.

Upvote 0
Ahh I see. (I have never touched X don't know much about its structure.) Not sure changing out the .var file would work since it's going to be looking for the .var by name or if there's a plugin that can do what you want is out there yet. vamx was made for quick starts to get into the action so I don't know if it's editable. Pretty sure you will have to go through the same steps I had given if you can edit vamx. Edit your question to let others know it's a vamX help being sorted after also. Hopefully someone that can answer this for you comes along soon.

Well, to be honest, there's always, 'doing it the hard way'. Which is to open the .var files in something like 7zip, then ripping out the files from another cumcloth .var, renaming them, the -exact- same as the molmark ones, and replacing the files, then placing the vam base .var back into the addonpackages folder... its just.... a pain in the butt to do... lol

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom