View attachment 99937
Renamon
Nature Spirit

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures (Optional nipple ver.)
  • Clothing
  • Body Fluff (CUA or Clothing)
Big thanks to thezig for commissioning this model for public release.

Another very challenging anthromorph but happy with how it turned out. Expressions also work really well which is surprising given the face shape...

Read more about this resource...

Two Questions:

1.) How do you add the tail to her?
2.) Can the error message below be ignored?
!> Error during texture load: Path OniEkohvius.Renamon.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/_Skin/OniEkohvius - Renamon/faceS.png is not valid

Two Questions:

1.) How do you add the tail to her?
2.) Can the error message below be ignored?
!> Error during texture load: Path OniEkohvius.Renamon.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/_Skin/OniEkohvius - Renamon/faceS.png is not valid

Hi Jb,

The tail should be included in the download. Sorry if I didn't apply it as part of the base scene. If you add a CustomUnityAsset atom, you can select the assetbundle from there and choose the tail then position it how you want and parent it to the person > hip control.

As for the faceS texture, I think that can be ignored. I don't recall making a spec texture for this model so might have been something I accidentally left referenced.

Hope that helps (y)

How can i convert this into male, removing boobs and adding penis. i was trying to do it by replacing torso,limbs using GIMP but it didn't worked. if i choose male skin texture it mess up complete look. i need male also together with female. any possible way of doing it ?