Raycast Depth of Field (raycastDOF)

Plugins Raycast Depth of Field (raycastDOF)

ParticlePinnacle

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ParticlePinnacle submitted a new resource:

Raycast Depth of Field (raycastDOF) - depth of field, quality of life plugin

Raycast depth of field plugin:

The plugin will adjust the macgruber depth of field values to the minimum hit distance of the raycasts

Instructions: have macgruber post magic on your person atom
have embody installed with user controlled head rotation + add triggers to turn macgruber's postmagic on and off on entry and exit
this:
View attachment 386965

add the raycast DOF plugin to your person atom

move the debug spheres slider...

Read more about this resource...

This seems cool and has potential, but for someone that isnt a coder, I’m not sure what use this has? Is it possible that it can be integrated with some type of triggering system? So if the raycast hits a person, you can trigger actions? Otherwise, it just does a raycast but without any purpose at the moment right?

This seems cool and has potential, but for someone that isnt a coder, I’m not sure what use this has? Is it possible that it can be integrated with some type of triggering system? So if the raycast hits a person, you can trigger actions? Otherwise, it just does a raycast but without any purpose at the moment right?
hmm, the only thing it really does now is adjust macgruber's depth of field values to give a very fast focus on the min distance, I think it's possible to have a raycast trigger filter set up though, but I'm a bit short on time to do anything rn

Back
Top Bottom