Public Shower With Random Users

Scenes Public Shower With Random Users

Ravenholme990

Reactions
Ravenholme990 submitted a new resource:

Public Shower With Random Users - Mixture of Mocap and Timeline Animation

View attachment 30353

Special thanks to ReignMocap for letting me use the shower scene they animated.

Using your hacking skills, you discover some wireless cameras located in a public shower. You can use the computer to view the feeds or use your cyber implants to BrainTango.

This scene can randomize the people that use the shower so you can keep watching and seeing new people. Create a folder called Shower like so

Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance\Shower

Inside the Shower...

Read more about this resource...

i made a folder like you posted. Also made the appreances as P1-P10. doesnt work.

Ravenholme990 updated Public Shower With Random Users with a new update entry:

Update 2

-Camera Feeds can now be selected directly

- added option to compel person to leave the shower (you no longer need to wait to see another person)

- BranTango can now be enabled by hotkey or UI Button. BrainTango will now end when the scene loops.

- Changes made to Preset loading

-This option can now be configured in the scene. You can select from Disabled, select from 10, and Select from 50. With so may great looks available in the community 10 just was not enough.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi tried this mod and it seems nice, but the "control panel" doesnt work for me, i cant see a screen where to watch the ladies from, what am i missing? thanks!

Last edited:
Ravenholme990 updated Public Shower With Random Users with a new update entry:

Version 6 Update 5

-Updates to BrainTango

-Removed BrainTango Hotkey. You can enter BrainTango using the computer and can now exit BrainTango by clicking on the mirror.

-To make BrainTango more comfortable in VR you now have control of perspective.

-To gain FPS the camera Window view will be disabled when you activate BrainTango.

-Cambot has been upgraded with a light.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im really liking this work. Im fairly new to VAM and cant figure out the presets. I created the folder but Im not sure how to load them in the folder. If you can point me to some instructions or place them here that would be helpful

Hit N Key to select the person you want to create a preset. On the lower left of the Person UI select the Green Appearance Preset button. In the Preset Name Field type "Shower/P1" without quotes. Click Save New Preset or Overwrite Preset to save. Repeat this process for each preset slot increment the number after P each time. The scene currently supports up to 50 presets. In the windows file system from the root of VAM the path is Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Shower. when viewing presets in windows they will always start with Preset_ . If you name a preset in windows just P1 through P50 VAM will not be able to find it.

Hi tried this mod and it seems nice, but the "control panel" doesnt work for me, i cant see a screen where to watch the ladies from, what am i missing? thanks!

You most likely need to update VAM to 1.20.77.3. In desktop mode you should be able to select a feed and hit the M key to view.

Hit N Key to select the person you want to create a preset. On the lower left of the Person UI select the Green Appearance Preset button. In the Preset Name Field type "Shower/P1" without quotes. Click Save New Preset or Overwrite Preset to save. Repeat this process for each preset slot increment the number after P each time. The scene currently supports up to 50 presets. In the windows file system from the root of VAM the path is Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Shower. when viewing presets in windows they will always start with Preset_ . If you name a preset in windows just P1 through P50 VAM will not be able to find it.
Works perfectly thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom