Question Pubicity - Trim the poon

TTG

Reactions
Is anyone else tired of seeing what would otherwise be really good HD skin textures that have sloppy punany grooming? Its like an overwhelming %'age of snatch skins out there look like a street hooker tried to groom herself with a Bowie knife in between meth hits and blow jobs. All smartassery aside, it does look pretty silly, because most ladies don't half-ass shave their goods. Unless you catch them on an off day when they have a little stubble, its normally a maintained bush or trimmed into something decorative like shaved into a "T" on my birthday that time or a christmas tree for the holidays, or...its baby smooth. Ive been with the same woman for several years and Ive not seen her with a case of cactus crotch, not even once - but maybe this is the new style out there, I don't know. But if folks could include a bald beaver and street hooker option in their stuff that would be swanky!

Atani, I apologize, I made a hair triggered smartassed retort without thinking but deleted it. If you saw it, please don't take offense. Yea I do change out the skins, sometimes I go through a dozen or so before I get the look I am shooting for. Let me rephraise the question, has anyone else noticed that the amount of sloppy grooming textures have increased?

Upvote 0
Ah ah, no worries, you can do that 😄, but a more appropriate category would have been General and not Questions and Answers.

To be fair I have not noticed but I download very few new looks, and I tend to change them quite a lot. I'm curious on what you mean though, do you have a example of a sloppy one and a good one?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom